Custom Takeaway Food Packaging Flat Square Bottom Grease Proof Brown Kraft Paper Bags with Handle
Paper Gift Bag Shopping Bag custom logo printing bag About USWE ARE A 100% PAPER FACTORY!!! Our factory locates in Guang
|Surface Handling||Offset Printing|
|Color||C M K Y / Customized|
|Payment||L/C T/T West Union Paypal|
|Specification||29*21.5*6cm 32*20*10cm 11*19*4cm|
|Production Capacity||300, 000/Year|
Product DescriptionPaper Gift Bag Shopping Bag custom logo printing bag
About USWE ARE A 100% PAPER FACTORY!!! Our factory locates in GuangXi province , was founded in 1998 and covered 100,000 square meters, and have 5 production lines focused on medium-high end. We have superior equipment and manufacturing process, perfect testing system. Product DescriptionApplicationThis high quality tissue paper is suitable for fruit, clothing, footwear, metal, gift, handicraft etc. packing. Specification1. Material:100% virgin pulp material2. GSM(weight of per square meter):150-200gsm3. Color: white/brown/ colorful4. size: all sizes5. Package: pack in carton box6. excellent uniformity and transparency, surface flat and smooth, easy printing
|Product name||Kraft paper packing bag with logo printing|
|Usage||Packing shoes, Clothing, and so on|
|Color||ALL COLORS ( Panton colors)|
|Payment term||L/C T/T D/P WEST UNION PAYPAL|
|Transportation||EXPRESS: UPS/DHL/FedEx/ Sea /|
|Services||OEM / ODM|
Sample1. Free sample can be provided, postage will be covered by client; 2. Sample making can be satisfied as customer's demands, sample order not less than 100 USD.3. Sample charge is refundable if the order qty is more than 50 reams (25000pcs).We offer you small MOQ, nice price, professional services. We could make OEM and ODM. Company Profile Richer Paper Co., Ltd
Richer Paper Co.,Ltd, we are a professional paper manufacturer in China, we hae more than 10 years exporting experiences. Win the good reputation from all over the world, quality is guaranteed!
1:We own 20 years experience in paper industry. 2: Our factory is located at Guangxi province. 2 hours high speed railway from Guangzhou south station to factory, convenient to visit our mill.3: Professional sales team in Guangzhou and Shanghai city for factory paper sales, high efficiency working, superior communication skills. These are what you need.4:Our clients come from kinds of countries, such Australia, New Zealand, Italy, UK, USA, Brazil, India and so on, comprehend what is suitable for you.5: Fast delivery! Just need 7-20 days, with express, air or by boat.
Richer paper, Environment friendly company In response to the call to the protect forest resources, we use environmentally friendly materials for production. We have obtain the FSC certification, and firmly support the protection of forest resource.
We not only sell the good product at a reasonable price, but also offer our best and quickly reply services to our customers. And we win the good reputation form our customers all over the world,
Payment & Transpotation
1) How to get a quotation? Sent email to us with the details of products such as material, size, design, color. Your artwork will be welcome and much
2) What kind of design files do you accept for printing ?
Please provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file. If you use the PSD or JPG file, please make sure the picture resolution
is higher than 400DP.
To make sure the font is right as well as avoiding the missing of symbol and words, it is better for you to outline the content.
3) Can you do the design for me?
Yes, simple design is offered for free by our professional designers. Just feel free to inform us of your own ideas.
4) How long can I get my products?
By express: 3-5 working days, such as TNT,FedEx, DHL, Ups etc.
By Sea: around one month
5) Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have our own factory. OEM and ODM are both accepted.
We are specialized in producing packaging boxes, paper bags, hang tags, envelopes, wedding favor invitations, greeting cards,
magazine, postcard, stickers, wrappers and so on.
6) What's your payment?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Escrow,Western Union,Bank transfer etc.
30% deposited before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping.Paper Gift Bag Shopping Bag custom logo printing bag
Send to us